NewStoreEntry, ResourceStoreManager, ContainerResource...

From: Vladimir Jakobac <vjakobac@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 14:33:15 -0800 (PST)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

I am trying to change the Jigsaw behavior in the
following way: if the file name in the requested URI
is incorrect, the server should return the list of all
available resources in the directory where that file
was expected to be. For example, for the following URI
that is non-existing
I would like to have displayed the result of

I don't quite understand what the all situations are
when tools.resources.ContainerResource's
lookup(String) and internalLookup methods are invoked.
For a single component from my URI list (e.g., User,
index.html) the same method is called more than once
and I still cannot figure out from where.

Can somebody explain me this behavior?

Do you Yahoo!?