GNUJSP is .....

From: Zahid Rahman <zahidr@btconnect.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 00:06:50 -0000
To: <curtis.seyfried@verizon.net>
Cc: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>

You will find what GNUJSP is at this link
http://www.klomp.org/gnujsp/.
It is a servlet engine you can plug into Jigsaw.
You will find the instructions on how to plug GNUJSP into Jigsaw there
aswell.
I can assure you that I have already plugged it in and tested it.

I am waiting for my ISP to redirect the traffic to my PC
so that I can serve web pages using Jigsaw and GNUJSP.

I happened to know a well known vendor whose
webserver looks and works very much like Jigsaw.