Re: Jigsaw 2.2.2 released

From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 22:29:22 +0100 (MET)
To: Zahid Rahman <zahidr@btconnect.com>
cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org

On Wed, 8 Jan 2003, Zahid Rahman wrote:

> 1. jigssl.jar is missing from the released zip file
> How predictably pathetic.

The indications linked from "raw doc" are to add ssl support as an
extension to previous releases, the current 2.2.2 has all the relevant
classes included in jigsaw.jar, so no need for an extra jar.

> 2. Some of the documents I have seen on the website
> can best be described as rubbish!!!

It is open source and the documentation also,
updates/corrections/improvements most welcome :)

--
Yves Lafon - W3C