Jigsaw as Proxy - getting another app to read the cache ?

From: Richard Shea <rshea@thecubagroup.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 16:24:24 +1300
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

Hi - I'm completely new to Jigsaw. My main interest is in using Jigsaw as a proxy. You
could summarise what I want as "get Jigsaw to log all outgoing HTTP requests in such a
form that another app could read them later".
From my early readings I wondered about overriding w3c.jigsaw.http.Logger to do this ?
Anyway I have a couple of questions :

(A) Can I do what I want without writing my own code ?
(B) If A=NO is it possible to dump them into, say, an ASCII file so that another app
could read them ? I'm thinking that I could extend Jigsaw to do this ?

Any information welcomed.

regards

richard shea.