Reloading servlets.

From: Simon Kelly <kelly@ipe.fzk.de>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 14:48:48 +0100
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>

Hi,

I've just started using jigsaw as a test area for some servlets I am
attempting to create.  Is there a way of forcing the server to reload all of
the servlets available (and get rid of the ones I have deleted) from/to the
VM without having to restart the server?  I have tried a few things (and had
to reinstal the server software a few times) but I can't seem to get any of
it to work.  I also can't seem to find a reference to reloading in and of
the supplied documentation.

Kind Rgards

Simon

Institut fuer