Download servlet

From: Vishal <vishal.kapadia@analytics-usa.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 15:00:43 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>

Hello,

I use

res.setContentType("application/x-www-form-urlencoded");
res.setContentLength(lfile);
res.addHeader("Content-disposition","attachement; filename="+fic1);

for my download servlet and every thing works fine for download. But when I
try to download file using browser, browser's progress bar displays wrong
file size for the file being downloaded. I can download file using my
download servlet, files are good after download but just progress bar is
misleading users who are downloading my files.

Any help about this matter.
My email is vishal_kapadia@hotmail.com
Thanks in advance.
-Vishal