Re: jigadmin and install.bat

On Fri, 19 Jul 2002 Art.Barstow@nokia.com wrote:

> I just ran install.bat via the Windows Explorer on a W2K system.  After
> install.bat completed, the resulting output window contained some useful
> info including:
>
>  set CLASSPATH=Jigsaw;..\classes\jigsaw.jar;..\classes\xp.jar;
>     ..\classes\sax.jar;..\classes\servlet.jar;.

Actually the ..\classes\ is a hack, as I don't know how to get the
location of the script in a bat file like on unix. If someone can provide
a better solution... :)

> Please add jigadmin.jar to the CLASSPATH that is presented in the W2K
> output window.
Will do,

> Also, please consider adding the default username/password to the other
> information that is inserted into this output window.

Hum it's in the README (Readme.txt) but I know that not many people are
reading READMEs nor the FAQ ;)
I'll add some warning in the install command.

--
Yves Lafon - W3C