JigSaw 2.2.0 proxy package

From: Stephane Nicoll <stephane.nicoll@skynet.be>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 14:33:20 +0100
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>

On the Jigsaw home page, you propose a Proxy package of JigSaw for version 2.0.5. Is it possible to do the same for the latest Jigsaw's release?

I have seen on the FAQ that it is possible to turn the server version into a proxy. I didn't succeed to do that and I would prefer a light archive (1 Mo for the proxy pacakge 2.0.5) since the server's features does not interest me, regarding my project.

Thanks and regards,