Re: Jigadmin authentication problems

From: Lars Brueckner <lars.brueckner@ito.tu-darmstadt.de>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 12:12:06 +0100
To: Gary Coppeler <coppeler@sgi.com>, www-jigsaw@w3.org

The admin server on port 8009 is for jigadmin only, and
works with no browser.
You have to start jigadmin on your local box, and use the
"Jigsaw->open" menu to connect to the remote admin server.

Lars

On Donnerstag, 14. Februar 2002 21:46, Gary Coppeler worte:

--
Dipl.-Inform. Lars Brückner      lars.brueckner@ito.tu-darmstadt.de
IT Transfer Office, Darmstadt University of Technology