Re: Jigsaw does not set a session cookie

I have tried with Jigsaw 2.2.0, your devel jar (both with no
changes to the distributed configuration) and my local build
(which is based on the public CVS from yesterday, feb 13th).

I have used a simple test servlet (see attachment)
All show the same behaviour:

The cookie is never set on the first invocation. If I reload
the suffix of the session-id increases.
The cookie is set after several reloads, however the number
of necessary reloads differs from try to try.

I am using Linux, with jdk 1.4.0-beta3.
I tried with different browsers (Jigsaw always on localhost).

Any Ideas?

Lars

On Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2002 16:30, Yves Lafon worte:

--
Dipl.-Inform. Lars Brückner      lars.brueckner@ito.tu-darmstadt.de
IT Transfer Office, Darmstadt University of Technology