Patch: Add stubs for servlet 2.3 (was Re: Tomcat 4.0)

From: Lars Brückner <lars@ito.tu-darmstadt.de.no-spam-please>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 05:02:29 -0500 (EST)
To: "Manty, George" <George.Manty@COMPAQ.com>, <www-jigsaw@w3.org>

George,

I had the same problem and just added some empty stubs to
the classes to fix the compile errors. Now Jigsaw compiles
again, however if Tomcat 4 actually _uses_ these functions
someone will have to _implement_ them.
I am attaching my code as a patch the classes in
Jigsaw/src/classes/org/w3c/jigsaw/servlet

Hope that helps,
Lars

On Freitag, 25. Januar 2002 22:48, Manty, George worte: