help with cache

From: Stephane Nicoll <stephane.nicoll@skynet.be>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 15:22:08 +0100
To: "Christopher William Turner" <cwturner@cycom.co.uk>
Cc: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hello Christopher,

Thanks for your help about filter. I have another question about the JigSaw
cache. First of all, let me say that our user clear the browser cache and
set it to null before proceeding with our software.

My questions are as follows:

1) Is it possible in a filter to get the file that is being served? for
instance in the outgoingFilters, get the file that is being requested.
2) If not, how can we retrieve something in the cache, based on the URL?
3) How does the cache stores dynamic file (such as
www.site.com/search?q=toto&titi;jsessionId=1234564 )

My problem is that I want to STORE everything the user browses ... (is for
an e-learning tool). I think I'll be problems when no-cache header is
activated ...

Thanks and regards,

Stéphane