Problem in setting up Jigsaw 2.0.5

From: anand <anand_v@naturesoft.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 02:40:58 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hi,

I am Anand Venkatachalam from Chennai , India .I
tried to install & configure Jigsaw 2.0.5 that has jigedit package that
enables collaborative editing with CVS functionality .While i had no
probem in installing & starting the server , i am faced with problem
when i try to add any resource or frame from the jigedit package .I get
an error saying 'Remote Access Error " with a message " Invalid Frame
Class org.w3c.jigedit.cvs.CvsFrame".please help me out .Is there
something wrong in the package or what ??

Regards,
Anand