problem with importing packages

From: Zeynep Y Teksen <zteksen@ug.bilkent.edu.tr>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 20:42:22 +0200
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
hi,
we have a problem that we are using javax package, and we think that the Jigsaw does not see this package although we put it into servlet directory, and does not run our servlet.
when we try to run HelloWorld it works, but when we try to run a class which has imports and jars included the server does not open it, the browser just tries to connect to the server, without giving any rror messages.