Re: mirror corruption

From: Christopher William Turner <cwturner@cycom.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:54:30 +0000
To: Tim Joyce <Tim.Joyce@uk.wdsglobal.com>
CC: www-jigsaw@w3.org
I haven't seen this problem with Jigsaw but I have seen
it with J2EE1.3, Java 1.3. Linux.
 I deployed 2 applications and they originally
work correctly but eventually the welcome page of one
app starts being served in place of the welcome page
of the other app.
I would suspect some reentrant,optimization
or memory allocation bug probably in the Java VM.

Try different VMs (-server,-client, IBM etc).
Try java 1.4 beta 3 and see if it still happens.

--
Christopher William Turner, http://www.cycom.co.uk/ "Serving fine Java
since 1996"