Indexer Configuration

From: Thomas Kämmerer <TKaemmerer@Unilog.de>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 15:46:32 +0100 (MEZ)
To: "JigSaw W3" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
I'm trying to serve files with the pattern '*.xml.gz' and the coressponding mime type
should be application/octet-stream. I've configured an indexer 'xml.gz' to do so but it
seems that the standard 'gz' and 'xml' indexeres are invoked: after an indexation the
files are markt as text/xml with gzip encoding. Is it necessary to remove the 'gz'/'xml'
indexers to get the required configuration?

thanks in advance

Thomas Kämmerer

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark --- professionals the Titanic.

	--- Anonymous