AW: Problem in setting up Jigsaw 2.0.5

From: Vogel Peter (FV/SLM) * <Peter.Vogel2@de.bosch.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 14:10:39 +0100
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hello,

I have a question concerning indexers.

I have read the tutorial "How to create an
indexer, used to automaticaly create resources".

Nevertheless, I have the feeling that I still
don't know, how to work with the indexer, which
has been set up in the tutorial.

When are resources (automaticaly) generated now?
"Who" triggers the generation of such a resouce
(i.e., which event or HTTP call results in the
generation of the reosurce)?
What is the content of the automaticaly generated
resource?

I could not find further documentation, where
the work with indexers is described more detailed.

Regards,
Peter Vogel.

Peter.Vogel2@de.bosch.com