Not firing valueUnbound for HttpSessionBindingListener

From: Bill Dudley <bdudley@eonegroup.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 11:28:07 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
I am having a problem with Jigsaw 2.2.0 (and 2.1.2) firing the
valueUnbound() method when a session expires for a class implementing the
HttpSessionBindingListener interface. The valueBound() method is firing just
fine.

To test this I have set the Sessions max idle time property to 10000 (10
seconds) and established a session, which successfully logs the firing of
the valueBound() method. I sit idle past my 10 second session expiration
time and I never get the log statement for the valueUnbound() method. If I
refresh to establish a new session I once again get the valueBound() method
to fire.

Is anyone successfully using the HttpSessionBindingListener interface in
Jigsaw? In our application it is a showstopper for Jigsaw if we can't detect
expired sessions.

Thanks!

Bill Dudley
eOne Group