Re: rdf x jpeg

From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 17:18:47 +0200 (MET DST)
To: <zanete@PR.GOV.BR>
cc: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
On Wed, 9 May 2001 zanete@PR.GOV.BR wrote:

> I am trying configure jigsaw for rdf into images.
> How do I setup mime type?
> Where do I find references?

If you want all the jpg to be able to extract comments, you can modify the
default indexer. Otherwise create a new indexer and use it where you store
your pictures (that's whay I do).
The doc on "how to create an indexer" is available from [1]
The doc for addind an extension (jpg in our case) is available from [2]
For jpg, it should be created as a "org.w3c.resources.JpegFileResource"
with a "org.w3c.jigsaw.frames.JpegComFrame"
Don't forget to set the mime type of the picture (image/jpg) and of the
comment.
Hope this helps.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/Doc/User/indexers.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/Doc/User/mimetype.html