Please help me to solve problem about cc/pp!

From: Wen-Hsiung Chiang <wxjiang@kimo.com.tw>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 08:10:41 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hi ! Help me please.
      I have some question about cc/pp in Jigsaw 2.2.0 running on RedHat Linuxv6.2.
Questions:
(1) After compile the file MyCCPPFrame.java in the     directory             JigsawDir/src/Jigsaw/class/org/w3c/ccpp/
     I have got a class MyCCPPFrame.class.
Please tell me how to use the class for writing a CCPP application?
(2)How to use the indexer for that CCPP application?
Thanks a lot.
                                                                                     Wen-Hsiung Chiang

奇摩電子信箱•溝通心世界  http://mail.kimo.com.tw
< 網 路 生 活•盡 在 奇 摩 >  http://www.kimo.com.tw