listening dav properties

From: Davide Rossi <rossi@CS.UniBO.IT>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 22:02:06 +0100 (CET)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hello,
I'm planning to use Jigsaw for a research project.
What I'm trying to do right now is to implement some kind of reactive
WebDAV stores so that when a given pattern is recognized in the properies
of a resource some kind of activity is triggered.
The technical point is: which is the best approach to implement this?
Seems it feasible to use filters? And how I do set up a filter to listen
to PROPPATCH requests?
This might be a silly question but I'm new to Jigsaw.

Thanks,
	Davide.