Re: Connection closing because of Content-Type

On Thu, 30 Aug 2001, Thomas Kämmerer wrote:

> If i set the content type of some indexer to *none* (<attribute name='content-type'
> flag='2' class='org.w3c.jigsaw.frames.MimeTypeAttribute'>@@NULL@@</attribute>)
> and try to retrieve the Information of an file indexed by this indexer via telnet/HEAD i've
> got an connection problem:

I wanted to knock this one for a long time, I finally found time for it.
If the content-type of a served resource is null, it will be served
with a default content-type.
You can get the latest jars from:

http://jigsaw.w3.org/Devel/classes-2.2/20010830/

(it contains also some other fixes regarding content negotiation and
filters, resource store manager and such.

Yves Lafon - W3C