RE: HttpManager hangs.

On Thu, 16 Aug 2001, Owen Roberts wrote:

> Hi - heres a stack trace of the process when it has locked up.
> I just hit exit on the command prompt - forcing this text up.

Can you retry with a modification of the
org.w3c.www.protocol.http.connections.max property?
By default it should be around 5, please try with something better like
100
(edit http-server.props, or it should be available from the Proxy perperty
(max connections).
Does it stays forever that way or is the socket timeout kicking in at some
point?

--
Yves Lafon - W3C