RE: Installing IAIK SSL on my Jigsaw

From: <harmeet@kodemuse.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 17:01:21 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
There seem to be 2 issues.

a) how to create a simple server in Java. If you create a Secure Socket Listener and point your browser to it, it should show you the certificates even if the server is non HTTP. For this I would suggest looking at Java JSSE documents. This step has nothing to do with Jigsaw.

b) Once you have the above, you install the custom socket factory within Jigsaw by adding this line to http-server.props.
org.w3c.jigsaw.http.ClientFactory=<your custom socket factory>

Not sure what their HTTPS roadmap for Jigsaw looks like but it would be nice if the Jigsaw team could provide documentation and packaging for HTTPS.

Harmeet