Re: SSL on Jigsaw

From: Harmeet <harmeet@kodemuse.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 20:02:00 -0700
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
One could set property 'org.w3c.jigsaw.http.ClientFactory' to specify a
custom socket factory in http-sever.props.
In the custom socket factory one can control creation of Server Sockets or
Client Socket. These Plain Sockets can be converted to Secure Sockets via
JDK or other SSL libraries. This would work fine.

Harmeet