Re: Jigsaw and JSP

From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 16:23:28 +0200 (MET DST)
To: Walter do Valle <walter@softplan.com.br>
cc: "www-jigsaw@w3.org" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
On Wed, 25 Jul 2001, Walter do Valle wrote:

> About one year ago Yves said this about using Jakarta Tomcat with
> Jigsaw. I have some questions about this matter.
>
> > Yves Lafon wrote:
> >
> > The page about JSP:
> > http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/Doc/User/jsp.html
> >
> > (We will add screenshots soon ;)
>
> Will be very usefull!

I just updated the page with newer information, you have now a
step-by-step setup for Jakarta-Tomcat 3.2.3, using Jigsaw 2.2.0.
I noticed some changes like  the class name for the servlet, and the jars
you have to add in your CLASSPATH. Everything is in the page [1]

[1] http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/Doc/User/jsp.html

--
Yves Lafon - W3C