Re: Mvoing Jigsaw to JAXP for XML parsing...

The effort turns out to be much more nasty than it looks.

The WebDAV modules really depends on feature of W3C's and Xerces's DOM
and Parser. More invstigation needed to get it works.

On the other hand, JClark's XP can be remove from the distriution thu.

David