Mvoing Jigsaw to JAXP for XML parsing...

From: David Li <david@digitalsesame.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 14:48:07 +0800
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hi,

  A lot of Java packages depends on one implementation of XML parser or
another. This makes integration of these packages together nasty because
of the version and parser difference. Sun's JAXP seems to do a good job
solving this problem.

  We are planning to move Jigsaw to use JAXP instead of the current XP
and Xerces dependence. I'd like to know what this list think about this.

Thanks.

David Li
DigitalSesame