RE: my PUT's are being scrambled, any suggestions?

From: Bob Schader <bobs@product-des.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 11:52:04 -0500 (EST)
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
That may be a possibility, if they can do that without me
knowing it. I could probably verify that by seeing if my
laptop will function the same at both places. My home
service is AT&T @Home. I know they have a proxy for
browsers, but you don't need to use it if you don't
want to, as far as I know. I am also going to try the
localhost test at home to see if I still get an error
that way, if so, then it certainly can't be a proxy.

Bob Schader
CAD Systems Admin
Product Design Intl., Inc.
4880 36th St. SE, Suite 100