RE: More on PUT corruption

From: Bob Schader <bobs@product-des.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 11:06:21 -0500 (EST)
To: "Jigsaw List" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
I will see if I can set up a test doing that. Maybe I will
try both jigsaw and Apache (with mod-dav for PUT support).
I wonder if this might be due to having a bad memory chip
or something which is corrupting the file in memory.

Bob Schader
CAD Systems Admin
Product Design Intl., Inc.
4880 36th St. SE, Suite 100