Help needed on SecurityException

From: <Salapati2@cs.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 09:24:07 -0500 (EST)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

Hi,
I have a servlet that is working on JRUN 2.0. We use XSLTransformEngine to
generate HTML document from XML and XSL files.  Recently, I upgraded the
application to JRUN 3.01.  But the servlet is failing with an Exception
"SecurityException: Sealing Violation".  This exception is caught when I am
converting the XML to HTML using XSLTTransformEngine.  How do I overcome
this?  I am using javax classes for the TransformEngine.

I highly appreciate you help regarding this.

thanks
Satya Alapati