Re: Jigadmin resources

From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 15:53:37 +0100 (MET)
To: Michael Shantz <michaelshantz@home.com>
cc: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
On Wed, 7 Feb 2001, Michael Shantz wrote:

> I'm having trouble understanding the jigsaw admin documentation.
>
> I'm running 2.0.5 on Win98.  I want to do a very simple thing.
> The default webpage is currently working fine at
>     C:/jigsaw/jigsaw/WWW/Overview.html

Containers have an "index" parameter in their protocol frame (HTTPFrame
for instance). The target resource will be served (it is a child of this
container).

> I want to have the default webpage be
>     C:/jigsaw/jigsaw/WWW/homepage/homepage.html

In your case you can make a fake resource "foo", a Framed Resource, with a
RelocateFrame, point it to the location of the page you want to be served,
then set your container's index to be "foo" (or course you should find a
better name ;) )

Yves Lafon - W3C