Re: ParseInt No Number available at org.w3c.www.http.HttpParser.parseInt(HttpParser.java:151)

From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 15:42:59 +0100 (MET)
To: Edison Aspert <aspertedison@yahoo.com>
cc: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
On Thu, 28 Dec 2000, Edison Aspert wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to submit a form to www.real.com using the
> client side API.
>
> When I try to run it I am getting the following trace.
> I went thru the mail archive and came to know that
> jigadmin had the similar problem.

Which version are you using? As of 2.1.2 many fixes were done to support
"bad http" and a lenient parsing mode has been added.
You could try to update with the latest sources from CVS [1]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/java/
And also enable the trace mode, to see what are the actual request/reply
sent, it would be useful to debug.

Yves Lafon - W3C / Jigsaw - XML Protocol - HTTP