statistic of resource processing time

From: Vitali Sokhin <vitali@techunix.technion.ac.il>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 11:43:13 +0200
To: "www-jigsaw@w3.org" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hello,

    I'd like to have some statistic(like mean and deviation of  a
resource processing time) for each resource served by Jigsaw. I'm
thinking about adding a new frame to each resource. Is it the right way?

    I'd like also to set an initial value for the resource processing
time based on the real time it takes to process the resource on given
host. Is there a way to loop over all resources served by Jigsaw?

    Thank you,

        Vitali Sokhin