Re: Jigsaw

From: Robert Futrelle <futrelle@ccs.neu.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 08:45:18 -0400 (EDT)
To: ADeweerd@csir.co.za (Abrie de Weerdt)
Cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org

> It seems from the information that there is a jigsaw server. What I am =
> looking for is the blades of a real Atlas press jigsaw, made in Kalamazoo =
> Mich., number 4020  001391. Where can I get the information?
>
> Thanks
> Abrie

For jigsaw blades, most hits I found were in the UK, e.g.,

http://www.ishop.co.uk/ishop/526/shopscr239.html

But Atlas may be out of business, I think, so also try:

http://members.aol.com/vidwood/05.html

(There may be an old US Atlas firm and an existing UK one, don't know).

(I'm a computer person using special software called Jigsaw, not
a woodworker, but I just looked up some stuff in a minute or two.
Might help you.)

 -- Bob Futrelle