Problem with Jigsaw as a proxy with "SSL"

From: senthilvasan <senthilvasan@givingcircle.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 22:52:42 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Cc: Benoit.Mahe@sophia.inria.fr
Hi all,
  I am successful in using Jigsaw 2.1.2 as a proxy which includes some
clientside filters. It works fine. Thanks to the developers!!
But, I have problems in applying the same to the https requests. Presently I
am trying with Jigsaw SSL version from IAIK (as suggested in the mailing
list). Is it possible to configure that version as a proxy server and apply
a client side filter?

Where do I find more documentation for this?

Thanks,
vasan.