Image distorted while using Jigsaw Proxy.

From: Senthilvasan Velmurugan <senthilvasan@givingcircle.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 19:27:25 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hi all,
  I am using Jigsaw 2.1.2 as a proxy server. I have written a filter
that implements the interface 'PropRequestFilter' to filter and replace
the contents of an HTML tag. Everything works so far :-)

The problem is that,  if the requested page has an image, the browser
displays an distorted image :-(

PS: I have installed the jigsaw 2.1.2 in Win NT. If the browser is not
set to proxy, the image is displayed correctly. I have this image
distortion problem in both Netscape and Internet explorer browsers.

Can anyone help me get this working?

Thanks in advance.
vasan.