Newbee-question about applets (sorry).

From: Marc Brooks <marc.brooks@d2mannesmann.de>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 15:12:17 +0100
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hi,
I have a problem with packaged applets. Everytime I try to call a packaged
applet , I receive class not found.
applets without package work fine, and the packaged applets worked fine on a
simple webserver, so I guess I have some configuration problems in Jigsaw. is
there anything i have to consider besides codebase and code in the html?
classpath should be allright, since i can call simple applets.

sorry to ask such a newbe question, but somehow i didn't find anything in FAQ
or documentation.

marc