From: Yves Lafon [mailto:ylafon@w3.org]
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2000 9:56 AM
To: Manty, George
Cc: 'Michael Brennan'; www-jigsaw@w3.org
Subject: RE: Use of deprecated APIs

On Fri, 25 Aug 2000, Manty, George wrote:

> On the SSL front, take a look at Jigsaw-SSL:
>
>  http://jcewww.iaik.tu-graz.ac.at/Applications/jigsaw.htm

Unfortunately, their mapping into Jigsaw is no longer supported, so if
they change their SSL API, you won't be able to upgrade.
But if someone would contribute integrating JSSE/JCE it would be more that
nice and of course part of upcoming releases :)

There is already another HttpConnection, HttpMuxConnection, done to test
MUX in the HTTP-NG framework, you just have to make Http<foo>Server and
Http<foo>Connection and set org.w3c.www.protocol.http.server to the class
of your server (default is HttpBasicServer).
For the server side, it would be a subclass of httpd.java like what IAIK
people did.
Hope this helps,