servlet to C /C++ communication using JNI-UnSatisfiedlinkError

From: Sudhakar Adini <sudhakar.adini@usa.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 08:10:19 -0500 (EST)
To: sajudevasia@yahoo.com, tabenny@hotmail.com, klivlend@internet-zahav.net, edbrown@Radix.Net, www-jigsaw@w3.org, edbrown@saltmine.radix.net, edbrown@Radix.Net, www-jigsaw@w3.org, Benoit.Mahe@sophia.inria.fr, java-apache-users@list.working-dogs.com
CC: sudhakar_adini@hotmail.com
Hi ,

I am developing using servlets,JNI.My servlet have to
communicate with C/C++ code using JNI .But I am
getting "UnSatisfiedLinkError " while communicating
with C code using JNI.I am able to communicate with C
code using JNI as standalone application , but I am
getting "UnSatisfiedlinkError" while using servlets.

I have used the following software while testing that
application,but i didn't include those files here.

i)Java - jdk2.1
ii)For servlets - jsdk2.1
ii)Browser - Netscape4.72
iv)OS - Sun solaris 5.7

Could you please tell me which web/application server
will support the servlet to c/c++ communication
through JNI.Please tell me what steps I need to take
inorder make my servlet to communicate with c/c++
applications.

It would be very greatful if you could focus more
light on this issue.looking forward your reply.

Thanks,
Adini