Re: Client-Side Cookies

From: Edison Aspert <aspertedison@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 16:27:25 -0800 (PST)
To: John Philip Anderson <jpanderson_215@hotmail.com>
Cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Mr.Anderson,

Thanks for your help.

I actually did the same thing before I saw this mail.
Anyhow thanks for conforming. Its working perfectly
now.

But I want you to note one small problem which I
encountered.

I tried doing a post to my.yahoo.com with valid
inputs. In the due course of execution there was a
redirection to a url which didn't have a file. Not
even a slash. In that i got a Bad Request error page.
So the URL has to be validate before setting in the
request.

After all today was my Day!!!!

Thanks for your Help.

Aspert Edison