Authentication in Jigsaw

From: dcordobes <dcordobes@flashmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 17:59:41 -0500 (EST)
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hello!

Im a teacher at the University of Cantabria in Spain and I have just
installed Jigsaw, and due to the great amount of pupils I have it takes me a
lot of time to write all the user names and password so they can access to
the protected resources of the course I teach.

I was wondering if were possible to import with an utilitie or an available
PLUG-IN the some fields of a database and use it for that purpose.

Thanks in advance.