servlet directory doubt

From: Shyam Sunder Kondaka <sskondaka@sierraatlantic.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 21:43:55 -0500 (EST)
To: "'ylafon@w3.org'" <ylafon@w3.org>
Cc: "'www-jigsaw@w3.org'" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hi

I have one doubt regarding the servlet directory in Jigsaw 2.1.1
the default directory for the servlets is <JIGSAW_DIR>/Jigsaw/WWW/servlet.
I placed a servlet in that directory, it is coming fine.
http://localhost:8001/servlet/HelloWorld
but I created one subdirectory in servlet directory called 'test'.
Now I tried to access servlet as
http://localhost:8001/servlet/test/HelloWorld.
but I am getting error saying that page is not found.

Can't we create new directories under default directory(/servlet) and put
the servlets
in that one. this is the strange behaviour i am observing because I could do
that with
other web servers. Is there any configuration parameters i should change for
working
of this.

Thanks,
Shyam