Re: Handling Client-Side Cookies

Dear Mr. Christopher William Turner:

I must apologize.  You were absolutely CORRECT in your statement:

     replace something(i++)
    with something(i); i++;
    ... are equivalent according to the java spec.

My statement:

    something(++i);
    something(i); i++;
    ...are logically equivalent

is FALSE.

At this point, I do not understand why my supposed "something(i); i++;"
fixes appeared to have had an affect on my operation of Client-Side Jigsaw
in my Microsoft environment.

However, I stand behind my comments regarding (Bug#1), (Bug#5) and "tail
matching."

Truly yours,
John Philip Anderson