How to add the original frames to Jigsaw

From: Tadashi NAKANO <tnakano@ise.eng.osaka-u.ac.jp>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 15:39:15 +0900 (JST)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

Dear Jigsaw members.

I'd like to add the original frames to Jigsaw.

I found the way to add the new frames by choosing the frames
in the "available resources panel" in Jigadmin.
However, I don't know how to add the original frames to the panel.

I'm not sure, but I could add the original frames to the panel
by locating the compiled original class
under the  "classes/org/w3c/jigsaw/frames/" directory.
But I want to add the original frames by locating the class
file outside the Jigsaw class directory.

Please help me.

thanks in advance.