User Directories ?

From: Mika Saari <Mika.Saari@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 10:16:59 +0200
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hi !

    I browsed through the archive and found few questions concerning
about user directories. Latest answer (I found) was that there is no
user directory support yet but maybe in next release. I would like to
make user directories to be accessible like
http://jigsaw.myown.org/~useraccount or
http://jigsaw.myown.org/useraccount. Of course I can play with links
etc., but is there ready made "system" for this kind of behavour ?

    Thank you very much,
                                           -Mika