Jigsaw servlet help

From: Frank Bevers (EMX) <EMXFKBS@am1.ericsson.se>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 13:03:00 -0600
To: "'www-jigsaw@w3.org'" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hi:

I can't get jigsaw to recognize a .jar file that contains a servlet and some other classes the servlet needs. How do I get jigsaw to do this? My problem is that I have a servlet that needs other classes. I have two choices; copying the servlet .class file to the \servlet directory and what to do with the other .class files? Or I can put all the classes (including my servlet) in a .jar file
and how do I get Jigsaw to recognize this? I need some help. Thanks.

Frank B. Bevers
Senior Software Engineer
Ericsson Messaging Systems
145 Crossways Park Drive West