programming questions and design questions

From: Yanick Gamelin (LMC) <lmcyaga@lmc.ericsson.se>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 16:04:13 -0400
To: "'zzJigSaw W3'" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hi jigPeoples,

	I try to understand the design you done by reading in the code
(backward ingeneering) and it cost me a lot of time,

1- i need to know if it possible to remove the hastable "entries" in the
resourceStoreManager by saving/retrieving the stores directly with the
primarykey  you use in the hastable (or something else)? i mean, store file
will be named by a integer value

2- i don't understand why you set a ressource to "modified = true" each time
it was accesed, unless looking if that resource is, or is not, in the store.
This mean, that each open store will be saved back to disk without regarding
if new element were added. How may i can fix this ??

3- How can i keep up to date the store file with the store in memory,(by
calling the methode save() in the methode markModified())  -->see point
2<--, it mean a lot of disk access...  Maybee it must be useful to add a
variable (boolean used) by side of variable modified.