Trouble adding CVS resource with jigadmin

From: Eric A. Stephens <estephen@appliedtheory.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 11:30:20 -0400
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
It is unclear to me how to add the capability to Jigsaw to view and
manipulate CVS respositories. The only resource that appears to be close
is the org.w3c.jigedit.cvs.CvsRootDirectory resource, but the tool
indicates this is an invalid resource (is it because there is a folder
next to it in the resource list window?). Also, when I try to run
jigadmin from my laptop, I don't see the resource window on the right.

Anyhoo, any pointers to documentation that I may have missed or other
tips are most appreciated.

BTW: Jigsaw 2.0.4 with jdk 1.2.2 on redhat 6.1

--
Eric A. Stephens
Systems Architect