Re: Jigsaw becomes unresponsive

From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 13:54:54 +0200 (MET DST)
To: Dwayne Hull <hull@intraspect.com>
cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org
On Mon, 29 May 2000, Dwayne Hull wrote:

> Yves,
>
> Thank you for your response. It is a lot of work for
> us to "try the latest release" since we have a product
> that adds a lot of stuff to Jigsaw and every new version
> is usually a several day porting effort.

You mean every new version in the 2.0 track? You should still definitely
try the latest 2.0 intermediate release, as it fixes numerous bugs, and
probably the one you are describing. And there was not that much changes,
excepts some Frames added, and of course bug fixes (well, behaviour of
some features corrected ;) ).

I can give you the patch for the whole tree, so that you can just retrofit
only the changes needed. Of course, depending on your application, some
changes may be impacting the work you did, and some not.